Reports to: CEO
Working with: IT/Tech Support Division
We are LUMORUS – a global consultancy that helps corporate leaders in the boardroom and c-suite, become great leaders. Leaders who stand out, scale up, be influential and make a significant impact in the world, leaving a lasting legacy. Our Vision: To make good governance and phenomenal leadership the hallmark of how boards and senior leaders of organisations operate and conduct business.
Great Leaders we believe are persons of integrity – the state of being whole, unified, and sound in construction who brings out the greatness that lies within other human being and enables these individuals to put that newfound greatness into practice consistently. They motivate themselves and inspire others to deliver high standards and performance, create amazing life experiences, become role models, give back and become more than they ever thought possible. When faced with challenges, they defy the odds, set new standards, and step up and create the future as they see it.
We believe that getting the fundamental of governance, corporate culture, and transformative leadership right, will develop a new way of thinking and demonstrate in words and action a commitment to creating an extraordinary quality of life both professionally and personally for leaders and these they lead. Driving a believe and ethos of authenticity; become individuals committed to creating positive change, to stepping up and reaching heights they never imagined possible, for themselves and the business govern, and to lead others to the next level with a focus on impacting the world we live in for the better.
Our clients are based in the Europe, Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean and Middle East. We were founded in 2013, in London (UK), as RSPE Ltd. and rebranded in 2019 to Lumorus. We are a team of professionals with backgrounds in governance, business, organisational health and deep expertise in one or more areas, including behavioural science, executive coaching, risk & compliance and strategy consulting.
We are recruiting a creative and innovative SEO specialist to optimise the content on our website based on analytics and keyword research. The SEO specialist will also be responsible for researching advertising and website layout trends that will generate more page traffic.
To be successful as an SEO specialist you must be willing to keep abreast of industry innovations and trends. A good SEO specialist values quality content as well as technical insight to optimise the website for search engines.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Drive targeted and loyal traffic to the website through effective community management
- Update existing content to include more relevant keywords
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Present and manage approved campaign expenses and budgets
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Continually check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor the performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Research and analyse competitor advertising
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
Necessary Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in a quantitative, test-driven field
- 3+ years proven work experience as a SEM
- Knowledge of SEO practices
- Familiarity with google analytics and other analytic tools
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work in a collaborative and diverse environment
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
This job description is intended as a general guide to the scope of the post and is not an exhaustive list. The post holders’ key duties may change in line with the needs of the business.
Our Ethos and Culture
- Self-sufficient team player with a proactive, ‘can do’ attitude and the confidence and ability to prioritise work and drive projects and task forwards.
- Collaborative and personable – We are a small company so collaboration within and between teams and with our members is essential.
- Flexible and adaptable. The nature of our business means priorities can sometimes change at short notice. We need to thrive on these changes and not let them hold us back.
- Responsible and accountable. Being small, we all need to take responsibility for our own workload and be accountable for all outputs.
- Embrace diversity and new ways of thinking. We live and breathe diversity, so we need to respect, embrace, and advocate it in all areas of our work.
- Brave & Courageous. We are people who stand up for what we believe it. We aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo or suggest new ways of doing things.
If this role sounds of interest and you possess the skills and experience we’re looking for, then please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line SEO Specialist.